Sunday, January 23, 2011

How to create a text based web browser game

Before I knew any web developing at all me and some friends wanted to create a text based web browser game, and it was my task to do the actual coding. So since none of knew how to do it I started to Google and did that for many many hours, without any luck. Most results were only people who wanted to get their own and got a reply like: "Then you have to learn how you do it". I got really frustrated and then gave up. There's actually much information about the topic on the net if you're a little bit more specific, which you of course can't if you don't know anything about what you'll gonna need for creating a game. In this tutorial I will show what you need to learn and what you will use to create a text based web browser game, observe that this could be made in some different ways but I'll show one of them.

You may know that there are thousands and thousands of public domain photos but what may come as a surprise is that there are people making truckloads of money from them through a number of ways, many of which we’ll cover here. Imagine being able to start your own internet business without spending a dime on content. It’s possible! Here’s how…

No comments:

Post a Comment